Sally Hansen Satin Glam Nail Color "Taffeta"

Sally Hansen Satin Glam nail polish gives a matte finish that is slightly textured. It's easy to apply and is not streaky on the nail. Unfortunately on my nails, it's not very long-lasting. It doesn't chip so much, as just wear away from the tips. This starts happening to me within the first day of application. 

I can forgive the lack of lasting power, just look at the gorgeous colour that "Taffeta" is!

The nail polish seems to bind quite well, so that I can touch up the edges with a swipe across my tip with a tiny amount of polish on the brush. In fact, that's what I had to do to my nails for the photo above.

I hope you are having a fabulous Sunday! :)

Comments

  1. This looks nicer on than I thought from looking at the bottle. I wish the range was bigger. I get the same problem with the ends wearing off, but if you can touch it up without it showing, that makes up for it.
    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was so frustrated with the wearing from the ends, but touching up is painless, and thankfully seamless :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!