Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules

Thanks to Beauty Heaven and their generous rewards system, I received the trial set of Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules containing 7 capsules. I had heard such great things about the serum that I couldn't wait to break into those capsules!


Taken from Elizabeth Arden Austalia- "Advanced Ceramide Capsules help replenish and restore the ceramides your skin needs, but loses with age. They help to moisturise, preserve and strengthen skin's integrity. An enhanced complex of ceramides reinforces the integrity of skin's moisture barrier and supports natural lipid levels. potent botanicals and a retinol derivative promote skin's natural repair process, diminishing the appearance of aging signs for firmer, smoother, healthy looking skin."


The serum is packaged in these cute capsules which are contained in a plastic tube. After reading reviews, I was already aware that there was enough serum in each capsule for more than one use. I used a pin in the "neck" of the capsule, so that I could release serum and yet keep the remaining serum for later use.

The serum feels like an oily substance, whilst not being thick. I discovered I was able to use one capsule for both my morning and evening routine, giving myself a very generous amount for each application. This gave me 7 days to use the serum.

This product felt so luxurious as a I massaged it into my skin. I like to use the words smooth and soft when describing the way my skin can feel after using skincare. Those adjectives just don't accurately describe how my skin feels. My skin felt like silk. When using the capsules, I just couldn't stop touching my face.

I have combination skin that is on the drier side. I decided to cleanse, tone and only use these capsules. My skin did not feel lacking in any way, it did not feel dry or tight.

One week isn't much of a trial when it comes to seeing visible results in anti-aging skincare, but I must say that my skin was firmer and had a more plump look which seemed to make my fine lines less visible. And did I mention how amazing my skin felt???


I am interested in checking out the other products in the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide range, if they're anywhere near as nice as the capsules, I need them all!!!

What's your current favourite serum?








Comments

  1. How good are these capsules. I use these at night and my skin is so amazing in the morning. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been so impressed in a serum for a long time! xx

      Delete
  2. Wow these sound really good, especially if you got results that quickly. My favourite serums are actually from Superdrug's own lines, they're really hydrating! xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we don't have Superdrug here in Australia :( It's great you've found serums that you love xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway