Makeup Look Featuring Lime Crime Unicorn Lipstick in Varsity

It's been so long since I've done a FOTD post. I thought what better opportunity to do one than feature my only Lime Crime Unicorn lipstick. I have the shade Varsity.




 The packaging of the Unicorn lipsticks is gorgeous! I just love the mauve tube with holographic chrome. One side we have the Lime Crime logo, the other a unicorn.




The lipstick is a muted rusty brown shade. It's a lovely creamy formula, that's moisturising on the lips, but not too slippery as to slide every where. It's nicely pigmented and I find it very easy to wear.




For the rest of the makeup look I used


Face
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
YBF Neutralizing Creme
YBF Neutralizing Powder
All Natural Face Apricot Finishing Powder
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
MUA  Undress Your Skin in Iridescent Gold highlighter

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
88 Warm Palette
YBF Universal Brow Pencil
Bourjois Full Volume Mascara
LA Girl Endless Black Gel Pencil Liner





I'm really digging the muted shade and am sure I will be adding more Unicorn lipsticks to my collection.






I've added this post to Ingrid's Monday Makeup Madness. Check it out for wonderful beauty blog posts 





Comments

  1. Such a pretty makeup look, that lipstick shade is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even tried Lime Crime! I have that 88 warm palette and never use it! I really need to break it out. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should pull the palette out to use, it's actually pretty good xx

      Delete
  3. That shade is so beautiful on you!!


    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love creamy formulas and this is a gorgeous shade, love it! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like my liquid lipsticks, but it's nice to give my lips a break and where a nice creamy lipstick xx

      Delete
  5. such a pretty shade! i love the look that you did :)

    clairetalksbeauty.com


    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Indie, every time I see another pic, you look even more gorgeous! So radiant and glowy, and I love this colour on you. Adore your earrings too babe, and I can see you're powering through that warm palette ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kat, you are way too kind! I'm not letting that palette beat me! Lol xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway