Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream

I've always been aware of the Swisse brand because of their range of vitamin and mineral supplements. When I discovered that skincare was also on offer, I was very intrigued and had to try a product.

It so happened at the time I needed a night cream. The Hibiscus Night Cream sounded perfect for my anti-aging needs.


Taken from Swisse- "Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream is natural, deeply nourishing and nutrient enriched. The active ingredients in this cream work during the night to replenish depleted antioxidant stores in the skin, while also replenishing natural lipids and hydration, allowing you to wake up with beautiful skin. Your skin will also be protected during the day from environmental free radical damage and premature aging. Your skin will be left feeling hydrated and repaired."

The cream comes in a 50 ml jar. Ugh, I really wish open jars were not still a thing when it comes to skincare. I hate that I have to dip my fingers into the product and I am concerned about the continued effectiveness of the active ingredients due to being exposed every time I open the jar. Anyway, rant over, I will continue on.

The cream is quite a thick consistency and very rich. I have to be careful to scoop a small amount for application because not much is needed for face and neck. Containing Vitamin K and CoQ10, I make sure to apply to include my under eye area during application. Both ingredients known for their benefits in reducing dark circles.


I find that when applying the cream, it feels almost like a balm on my face. It's soothing and very nourishing on the skin. I am not left oily, a little tacky, but it does not feel at all heavy.

I love using a rich moisturiser at night and this cream certainly ticks that box. My skin feels lovely and soft in the morning and looks more radiant.

I'm loving the Swisse Hibiscus Anti-Aging Night Cream and since using this cream have added more Swisse products to my skincare collection that I am really looking forward to using.


Have you tried any Swisse skincare?





Comments

  1. This sounds gorgeous, I like slightly tacky creams. I wonder how it wears under makeup? Thank you for sharing, glad you like it x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would imagine that it would be fine under makeup xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a really good product! I've never heard of this brand before but their products sound really interesting x Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to try the other Swisse skincare that I bought! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway