Stocktake 2017- Lip Products

Another makeup product that I tend to hoard collect is lip products, mainly lipsticks. I will begin by showing you my lip liners.


I've come to appreciate lip liners as I have gotten older. Getting those horrid barcode lines around my lips will often lead to lipstick bleeding, liners help to prevent this unsightly problem.


My collection of lip glosses. I rarely wear lip gloss, so I don't have an excessive amount.


I had a huge declutter of lipsticks, which I'm finding is much more manageable. I also have lipstick crayons, lip hybrids from House of Beauty and some MBA Cosmetics samples.

                         

These are my collection of BH Cosmetics Colour Lock lipsticks. They are a matte formula and really nice to wear. In the photo is also my one and only MAC lipstick. I was gifted it and adore it. I would love to add more MAC lipsticks to my collection, but I struggle with spending so much just on one lipstick.


This is my collection of ColourPop Lippie Stix. I especially love the matte formula.


Liquid lipsticks have become my favourite type of lipsticks and let's just say I have quite a few.


ColourPop Ultra Satins. I really love this formula.


The last of my liquid lipstick collection. These include JD Glow Cosmetics, Lime Crime and some others that I found outside of the liquid lipstick drawer.

In 2015 I had 19 lip liners, this number hasn't changed. I have no intention of buying any in the near future, only replacing invisible liners that I don't want to be without.

I previously had 72 lip glosses, after culling quite a lot I now only have 16, which is much more manageable. I have no plans to buy more at this stage.

I did have 130 lipsticks and now have 127. I culled a lot of bullet lipsticks, but since then have indulged in liquid lipsticks. I don't need this many and although I won't stop buying new lipsticks to try, I plan to no longer buy the whole collection, lol.

Stay tuned for my future stocktake posts of my eye makeup xx























Comments

  1. Your liquid lipstick collection! I'll have some haha :) My lipstick habit is quite bad too, so around 50-60 lipsticks, but I need to get more wear out of them. I like liners too, but I don't have as many wearable shades :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love liquid lipsticks, but I need to use them more before they go bad
      xx

      Delete
  2. I declutter in small amounts to make sure that everything can be contained in my lipstick storage. I'd love to get rid of even more including the container but not sure it will ever happen. Honestly, I'm not even much of a lipstick person as I only suit nudes. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I have the problem of needing every colour, even when I know that there are shades that I won't wear!
      xx

      Delete
  3. I probably have 100–200 lipsticks, give or take. I am too embarrassed to count! My next post will be about my lipstick ban, love the Colourpop too!

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
  4. It an add up pretty quickly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway