Shop My Stash Palette Edition- Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Rose Gold Palette

Being obsessed with the Makeup Revolution Chocolate eye shadow palettes, I just had to have the Rose Gold edition. Aside from the gorgeous rose gold over chocolate packaging, the shadows also appealed to me. Especially because it looks very similar to the Huda Beauty Rose Gold palette, just not as many shades.





I just adore the melted chocolate look made extra special with the overly of the look of rose gold.



Now we've seen the beautiful packaging, it's time to see some swatches.







The shimmers are nice and pigmented, a couple are a little chumky, but I like the shades. The mattes are really nice, a little powdery, but blend well.



Look 1




Look 2

As you can see the with this eye look, the eye shadow is chunky. I love the shade, but unfortunately I look like I have some lid disease. It's the last shade on the 1st row.



Look 3 






Look 4

I have to admit that I doubt I will be reaching for this palette much. I like it, but I wasn't excited about the looks that I created. I will be keeping it, though...just look at that packaging. Maybe if I start really decluttering my eye shadow collection, but until then the MR Rose Gold palette will be on display in my makeup room along with the many others that I own.

Have a wonderful weekend xx













Comments

  1. It's been awhile since I ordered from Makeup Revolution. This palette does look pretty and swatches nice.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find I'm always wanting to buy something from Makeup Revolution. I really want to try their new concealers

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!