Botani Radiant Rose Mask

Although I enjoy using clay masks, as I've gotten older, I've wanted a mask that was hydrating for my skin. The Botani Radiant Rose mask sounded like the perfect luxe product to moisturise and pamper my face.



Taken from Botani- "Botani's Radiant Rose Mask is a relaxing, pampering salon treatment in a jar. Nourishing botanicals combine in this delicately Rose Geranium scented, light-as-air mask that revives lifeless skin, leaving you with soft, moisturised, plump skin. An excellent solution for those with dry, dehydrated, combination and mature skin."

The mask comes in a jar with 100 g of product. The white cream has a rich, yet whipped consistency. As expected, it has a rose fragrance, but thankfully not too strong, to my nose it has an effervescent quality to the scent, like a rose champagne.


The mask feels lovely when applying to the skin. So creamy and luxurious. Upon first application, I found that I had to apply quite a lot of product to get a visible, thin layer on my face. Although it is recommended to wash off after 10-15 minutes, I left the mask on for around 30 minutes. By then it had sunk into my skin and was no longer visible.

Once I had removed the mask, my skin did feel soft and hydrated, but more like what I would expect from a moisturiser than the radiance I was expecting. Since that first use, I now treat this product as an overnight mask. By doing this, I use way less product, just applying the same amount as I would a moisturiser.

I, in turn wake up with fresh, plump skin. I don't notice any residue, but do cleanse my skin in the morning just in case. I have had no issues with break-outs or any other reactions leaving it on so long. Only good results.

Now that I have found a better use for the Botani Radiant Rose Mask I have really come to enjoy using it, which is a great thing because this tub is going to last me for some time!


Comments

  1. As you know, I couldn't deal with the scent of this stuff & also found that it didn't leave my skin feeling any different. It's a shame because I really wanted to like this as I'd lusted after it for so long, but I'm glad I didn't fork out money for it & instead got it through beautorium.

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it through Beautorium, too, Shell. After reading the reviews I had to have it. I'm glad I didn't spend cash on it, but am glad that I've found a use for this mask

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway