Models Own Sculpt and Glow Contour Palette

I must admit that the Models Own brand was not really on my radar, let alone a contour palette. I don't contour. But, after watching a youtuber, Kat from KitschSnitch, use the product in a "Get ready with me" video, it worked so well for a budget priced product that I had to buy it for myself.


Taken from Priceline- "Get your game face on with this all-in-one contour palette that suits all skin tones. With blusher, highlighter and bronzer that can be blended for sculpting perfection, this is all you need to face the world."

The palette comes in a white plastic rectangle compact with the Models Own logo in a cool holographic finish. My only gripe with the packaging is that it can be a pain to open, not great when you're wearing nail polish.


The compact contains a trio, starting from left to right with contour , highlighter and blush. It's actually in the order of use for me, which I like. There is a nice sized mirror. Another thing to note is that the compact is sturdy enough for travel.


The contour shade is definitely a bronzer shade for me. I like that it is warm but not too orange. The highlighter is a light golden shade which is perfect for my complexion. I love that I can get the subtle highlight that I like, yet it can be built up. There is shimmer, but it's not too obvious once applied and I glow rather than sparkle. Last but certainly not least, is the blush. It is a gorgeous peachy shade with golden shimmer. Very much like the Sleek Rose Gold that I love, which I have heard many times is a close dupe to the cult favourite Nars Orgasm blush. 

The powders are all pretty fool-proof. I prefer face products to be buildable and not too pigmented and these are perfect for me. They also blend so well. I am so impressed with this handy face trio and am happy to have it in my collection. 

I'll show the trio looks in action.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway