The Jojoba Company Cucumber and Guava Firming Eye Balm

I love when I first start using a new eye cream, I'm always hoping that this one might be the one. I've been racking my brain to try and remember an eye product that I have repurchased and I really don't think I have! I've tried eye creams that I have enjoyed using, but not enough that I can't live without it. Oh, plus there's that need to try new things- yes, I get serious FOMO. My latest discovery is The Jojoba Company Cucumber and Guava Firming Eye Balm.


Taken from the Jojoba Company- "Perfect for delicate skin around the eyes this blend of cucumber, guava, aloe vera, jojoba and pomegranate cools and soothes. Reduces puffiness, fine lines and dark circles. Eyes look brighter. Clinically proven to increase production  of collagen by up to 81% and elastin by 90%. Suitable for all skin types. "

The eye cream comes in a pink squeeze tube with 25 ml of product. Rather than the balm texture I was expecting, this product is definitely a cream. The cream has a light-weight consistency. It has an earthy scent, but I can detect a cucumber note.

Under the screw-top lid is a long slim nozzle for dispensing the cream, which is handy, because only a small sized dot is needed under each eye. I gently circle the product using my finger around the entire eye area. It absorbs very quickly, so is perfect for daytime use as well as night.


The eye cream provides instant hydration to the delicate eye area. This gives a noticeable plumping effect which smooths my sometimes crepy under eye, especially where the crows feet reside. They are still visible, but noticeably reduced.

My dark hollow circles are the same, which is no surprise, but I have noticed a firming after using for a few weeks. Nothing dramatic, but there is also a slight reduction in the puffiness. Oh yes, my under eye area offers the lot when it comes to effects of aging!

I like the Jojoba Company Cucumber and Guava Firming Eye Balm, but I can't say that it is life changing for me. I would have loved it when I was much younger when I didn't need to ask a lot of an eye cream. I have a feeling that my hunt will continue, but I am happy to keep this eye cream in my skincare rotation until I've finished it.


Comments

  1. Thanks IndieAna I’m on the hunt for an eye cream too. I’ve bought their face oil but I haven’t used it yet. I will keep their eye cream in mind when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just so many to choose from, it's hard to decide. I hope you find something you love! xx

      Delete
  2. I think I may have tested this eye cream once before - from memory I think it has cetearyl alcohol as its 2nd ingredient, which I immediately reacted to upon application. I didn't get any redness, but I felt a stinging or heat sensation, which I knew wasn't good. I've used some other Jojoba Company stuff in the past, but I can't say I stuck with any of those products for too long (aside from the jojoba oil).

    Shell // The Novice Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, I haven't reacted like you, Seashells. I really need to check ingredients, though! So far I haven't been hugely impressed by any of the products I have tried, except, like you, the jojoba oil.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway