Lipstick Declutter Update #6

The format will be a bit different for my declutter posts. Instead of waiting until the end of the post to reveal what I am going to get rid of, I will let you know what I'm doing after each product photo. I think that will be a lot easier. Oh, and another thing, please be aware that there are a lot of photos of me in this post, you have been warned! :)

Freedom Makeup Lipstick in Smooth

I love this shade. The formula is like a lacquer, which I normally steer clear of, but I actually don't mind this one, it's not sticky. And, well, there is that gorgeous purple colour!

Bourjois Rouge Velvet in Don't Pink Of It

Love this formula, love this colour, I am definitely keeping this one.

Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick

I was so excited to try my first ever KvD liquid lipstick. The colour is stunning, but I hated the tacky finish. I am sad to be decluttering this one, but I just won't use it.

Revlon HD Gel Lipcolor in Lava

This shade will be staying in my collection. It's so comfortable to wear and is such a flattering red.








I won this 6 pan MAC palette and will be keeping it for now. I don't generally reach for a lipstick palette and if I find myself not using, I will destash. I know, it's MAC, but I've got to be brutal!

Rimmel The Only One Lipstick in Mauve-ment

Another winning formula for me is the Rimmel Only One lipsticks. I do like the nude shade, so it will be staying in my collection.

Savvy High Shine Lipgloss in Paparazzi

I am not keen on this shade, so I've got to say goodbye!

My lipstick tally is now 43

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!