Doll Hospytal Cosmetics

For a moment let's forget that one of my blog series is a lipstick declutter. Before you judge me for adding 3 lipsticks to my collection, I did it for a good reason. You see, Doll Hospytal Cosmetics is an indie brand. The owner, Christina, is on a mission to destigmatize mental health. She herself suffers from depression and anxiety. A portion of each lipstick is donated to National Alliance on Mental Illness. As someone that knows what it's like to live with a mental illness, I was more than happy to add some lipsticks to a stash that I am trying to reduce.



I like that each lipstick bullet is in the shape of a capsule. The lipsticks come in 4 finishes, Matte, Vivid Velvet, Creme Lipstick and Luxe Cream Lipstick. I only bought Matte lipsticks. They are very creamy and comfortable to wear and also long wearing. For a bullet lipstick, at least in the case of the Matte finish, all boxes are ticked for me!

I'll show you some swatches and photos of me wearing the lipsticks.


Overspender


Melon Collie


Hi Selfie Esteem

To buy these fantastic lipsticks head over to Doll Hospytal Cosmetics











Comments

  1. These all look so lovely on you Indie - I don't think I can resist Overspender. I love the purples on the website too - whoops! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that purple shade would be perfection on you, darling Kat xx

      Delete
  2. I love the presentation. How gorgeous and symbolic. Melon collie looks like a coral terra-cotta swatched but comes up pink on you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!