Shop My Stash Palette Edition- Revolution I Heart Violet Chocolate Palette

If you've read my blog, I'm sure you're not surprised that I have added another Revolution Chocolate palette to my collection. I have many of these palettes, but I do believe that the releases are getting out of hand. Don't get me wrong, I get excited about new releases, but Revolution is churning out products so quickly, I find it hard to keep up. I now haven't been buying every single chocolate palette and have given up on the notion of needing each one in my collection. But, I am human, I can still be tempted, lol. Hence, the purchase of the Violet Chocolate palette.


Such cute packaging! 


As the name suggests, the palette features purples, there's also neutral tones and pinks. I'll show you some swatches.




The mattes on the top row didn't swatch the best, but they do make good transition shades. I found that the next 2 rows are quite pigmented. I like that I can easily create a complete eye look with this palette, anywhere from a bold colourful look to a more subtle one.

Here's the eye looks I created.

  




Did I need this palette? Absolutely not, but it's a fun edition to my collection and I do adore that purple and chocolate packaging!


Comments

  1. I'm really excited to pick up the Emily Noel Collaboration palettes. This palette looks fun to wear.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty
    Instagram | Follow Me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway