Nail Polish Declutter Update #10

Some more glittery polishes in this declutter update.

Comet Storm

Sadly I will be getting rid of this nail polish. I was so excited when I ordered it, but the gorgeous purple glitters just don't translate on the nails. It's a shame because it looks so beautiful in the bottle.

Maybelline Color Show in Rosy Rosettes

This glitter polish is stunning with it's glittery pink and gold finish. This one's not going anywhere!
                                                                                                                                                              
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Let's Dance

I will be decluttering this polish because is too chunky and I just don't like it.

LA Colors Polish in Glitter Bomb

I ummed and ahhed over this nail polish. Usually this would tell me that I don't need it. Then I saw it in the sunlight and the small silver glitter pieces twinkled and I couldn't part with it!

Fresh Mint

I can live without this glitter so I am decluttering it.

Calendular For Joy

This peachy glitter polish doesn't look amazing in this photo, but irl, it's very pretty so it will be staying in my stash.


I can't find a label on the Satin nail polish, but the silvery glitter is not unique in my collection so I've decided that I don't need it.

Back Alley Treats

I love this colour so much, but unfortunately this textured nail polish is just too chunky, so I am saying goodbye to this one.

I would call this polish declutter update a success because I am only keeping 3

My nail polish collection is now at 48




Comments

  1. 48 is quite a bit of nail polish. I have a pretty small collection. Great declutter.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty
    Instagram | Follow Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, I'm glad to be slowly reducing my nail polish stash :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!