July Empties

It seems that the middle of Winter didn't just effect my motivation, but also the amount of products that I finished in July, or lack of. 


As you can see from this pic, this post will be short and sweet.


Proactiv Blackhead Dissolving Gel- I never thought I would try a Proactiv product, let alone finish one. Granted, this was a trial size that I received, but there was enough for many uses. I get congestion on and around my nose area and this gel did a great job of deep cleansing this area.
Repurchase? This was a good product, but I don't feel that I need it in my skincare routine.

NMF Mediheal Aquaring Ampoule Mask- This sheet mask fits well and does a lovely job of hydrating my skin.
Repurchase? Although it hydrates nicely, I can't apply anything on top like a night moisturiser or facial oil to finish my routine. I will use the remaining masks from the pack, but I won't be repurchasing.

Hand Chemistry Retin-Oil- I originally bought this oil to use on my face. My skin soon got used to the low retinoid percentage, so I then used it as it is marketed for, a body oil.
Repurchase? I really enjoyed this for my body and would consider buying it again.

Skinn Lip 6 X Lip Serum- An everyday treatment for the lips. It is one of my faves for treating my dry lips.
Repurchase? This formula I would in a heartbeat, but it has been changed and I don't find it quite as hydrating, it just doesn't last long enough on my lips as it is more of a cream. 

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer- This is one of my favourite concealers for my under eye area. I enjoy trying others, but seem to come back to this one.
Repurchase? For sure, actually I have no back-ups, so must get some more!


More lipsticks and nail polishes are leaving my collection.

And, that's it! Thanks for reading xx

Comments

  1. I admire your ability to throw out lipsticks and nail polishes. The only time I throw them out is when they’ve gone bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Okatko, it has gotten to a point where I just want products that I love and will use, instead of having a lot of products that just sit and collect dust.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway