Lipstick Declutter Update #15

I thought it was about time I posted on my blog, sorry for being so slack lately but sometimes life gets in the way. I will give you an update on my lipstick declutter.

Kleancolor Madly Matte Lip Gloss

I can't find a shade name for this liquid lipstick, but I am not going to keep it. I am not keen on the colour and the formula remains sticky during wear.

Too Faced Melted Matte in Sugar Cookie

This lipstick is new to my collection so I will be keeping it. The formula is decent and I like the nude shade and most importantly, it smells delicious ;)

BH Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Endora

It has been so long since I have tried a BH liquid lipstick, I forgot how good they are. I have had this one for a while, but it still seems ok so it will be staying in my stash.

Lime Crime Lip Crusher in Dope

I can't help myself, I don't need another one of these lip toppers, but it's a mini and I love it, so for now it will be staying in my stash.


Too Faced Melted Matte in Hot Buttered Rum

This was part of this last year's Christmas set, so new to my collection. I am keeping it.

NYX Liquid Suede in Sandstorm

The shade is ok, but I don't love it or the formula, so I am decluttering this liquid lipstick.

Too Faced Melted Matte in Pumpkin Spice

I love this liquid lipstick from the Too Faced Christmas set, oh yeah, it's definitely staying in my stash.

Too Faced Melted Matte in Cinnamon Bear

I didn't love this shade as much as I thought I would, because it is a gorgeous red. But, I do like the formula. I'm keeping it for now.

Hmmm, I'm only decluttering 2 of the lip products, so not very successful, hopefully I will do better next time.

My lipstick collection is now at 79.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway