Suva Beauty Saffron Palette

Indie brand Suva Beauty has been on my radar for some time, but thanks to a low-buy, I just couldn't justify a purchase of their products. Well, come Black Friday sales and it is a time where I indulge in sales. 


I love the packaging, and the name saffron is very fitting for this spicy looking palette.


I'm not as obsessed with these warm tones as much, oh I like them still, but I don't feel the need to buy every warm palette I see. I have, however, always been a sucker for foiled shadows and this 9 pan palette offers 6 shimmery shades. I'll show you some swatches.




The shadows swatch beautifully and I couldn't wait to apply them to my lids. I did find that the bright red matte isn't as intense in the crease and leans pink when blended, I also found that the brown lost pigment when applied with a fluffy brush, which was a little disappointing, because I like a dark shade in my outer v. 

Here are the looks I created with this palette.





Although there were 2 shades that didn't perform as I expected, they were still usable and overall, I really enjoyed using the Suva Beauty Saffron eye shadow palette.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway