March Empties

Can you believe we've said goodbye to the first quarter of the year? Me either! Here's what I finished in the month of March.


There looks like a decent amount of products in my empties basket, but most of them are decluttered products which seems to be the norm lately. I have considered posting empties posts every couple of months, but decided that I don't mind the shorter monthly series. 


Du'it VE Cream- I used this Vitamin E cream as a hand cream. It's quite rich and moisturising.
Repurchase? No, I don't need this cream, it was fine, nothing special.

Insta Natural Pro-Radiant Skin Brightening Serum- With a name like that I needed to try it. I am always on the look out for a product to reduce my pigmentation. The serum is light and absorbed quickly into my skin.
Repurchase? No, I didn't noticed enough of an improvement to add it to my routine again. There's just so much choice, it's hard to stick with the one serum if it doesn't impress me.

John Plunkett Collagen Eye Lift Serum- This eye cream is hydrating and absorbs quickly, which makes it good for day time use as well as night.
Repurchase? No, it did nothing for my dark circles, puffiness or fine lines. I will continue to search for my HG eye cream.


Du'it Tough Hands for Her- This is a rich hand cream formulated to provide intense hydration, even after washing hands, which is something I appreciate in a hand cream. 
Repurchase? I don't need hand cream at the moment, but I wouldn't rule out using this one again.

The Ordinary Buffet Serum- This product is packed full of peptides in a light serum that absorbs quickly, yet leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Repurchase? I love the glow this serum gives me and I already have a back-up and plan on always having a back-up to rotate in my skincare routine.


I am decluttering the ELF Bronzer and Highlighter Duo. I'm not keen on the highlighter (barely noticeable on my skin) and the bronzer is too dark for me. Also going is the Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer. It isn't a bad product by any means, I just don't find that it does anything to improve my foundation application. Instead of it just sitting in my drawer collecting dust, I decided to just be rid of it. Oh, and the lip balm had to go! I like Sierra Bees lip balms, but this tamanu and tea-tree version is a no go for me, it tastes terrible.


And thanks to both of my nail polish and lipstick declutter series, I am getting rid of this lot. I'm surprised at just how good it feels to be reducing my makeup collection to products that I love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway