Nail Polish Declutter Update #16

I'm back with a nail polish declutter update. With the amount of polishes I have left to try, it really would be better if I applied a different nail polish daily (even 2, lol), but that's not going to happen, so slowly this declutter goes!

Enchanting

Normally I won't keep a shade that isn't opaque, but this reddish purple with gold shift is unique in my collection, so I will be holding onto it for now.

What's The Password

I don't feel the need to keep this pumpkin orange polish that is on the sheer side. 

Nephratiti

This is quite a nice shade, but not unique enough for me to want to keep it in my collection. Bye!

Heart of Glass

This milky pink base has gorgeous pink glitter running through it, but it's not a polish I'll reach for, so decluttering.

Crowd Surfing

On its own this nail polish is nothing special, but with the green and gold shimmer, I think it would look amazing over an opaque base colour. I will keep it for now.


I'm not sure what this shade name is, but I am definitely keeping this pale mauve nail polish.

Mochaccino

I didn't expect to like this nail polish, but I want to keep this one.

Ocean Mist

I liked this polish, but it's not love, so I'm decluttering it.

Because I am keeping 4 nail polishes, this brings the amount in my collection to 85 so far. 

Thanks for reading and have an amazing Easter xx















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway