Lipstick Declutter Update #16

I still have many lipsticks in my collection to decide whether I am going to keep or not. My plan is to try and post these updates more often.

Give Me Glow Liquid Lipstick in Pumpkin Couture

This liquid lipstick is old, but it still seems fine, I like the formula and shade, so am going to keep it for now.


NYX Liquid Suede in Pink Lust

This NYX Lipstick is such a fun shade, but I know I won't reach for it, so it won't be staying in my stash.


MBA Cosmetics Bronzeberry

I like the colour of this lipstick, but not overly keen on the frost finish.

Lime Crime Diamond Crusher in Lit

I don't need this glitter topper, but I love it, so it's staying in my stash.

ColourPop Ultra Suede in November

I quite like this shade and will be holding onto it.



ColourPop Ultra Matte in Frick n Frack

Love this liquid lipstick, keeping it for sure!


Lime Crime Velveteen in Wisteria

I'm somewhat conflicted over my decision for this lipstick. I'm not sure it is a colour that I would reach for, but I only just opened it, so I will keep it for now.


Not sure of the shade name of this metallic lipstick from AOA Cosmetics, but the formula is so sticky I am decluttering it.

Keeping 5 of these lipsticks brings my collection to 84.













Comments

  1. Oh, Frick and Frack looks really nice. Great declutter.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yes, Frick n Frack is one of my faves xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway