Fibroblasting Above Brows

 I've had to delay this procedure for longer than I wanted to, so was glad when I could finally fit in another fibroblasting session. I wanted to continue with the eye area and treat above my brows which by tightening in turn helps with my hooded lids. Of course each treatment will only produce subtle benefit, so will be a long process of many treatments, but I've got to start somewhere, right? 

I didn't use numbing cream for this procedure and thought this might have been a bad choice, however it really wasn't too painful. Sure it wasn't pleasant but certainly tolerable.

If you can imagine outlining cat ears above my eye brows, that was the pattern I used with the peak being above that of my eyebrow arch. The goal was to try and recreate a dice pattern, however during the fibroblasting, I just made sure to place dots without burning my skin too much I just wanted dots to try and avoid scarring. On the most part I was able to achieve this.

I was surprised with how little pain I had after the procedure. I was quick to treat the area with colloidal silver water, but there was barely any disconfort and no inflammation. Let's hope I'll get some tightening in this area.

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway