Round 2 of Hanheal Exosomes

With all the Hanheal Exosome claims it certainly sounds like a miracle product. After my first use apart from the beautiful feel to my skin, I was skeptical that I was going to achieve the benefits promised such as tightening, brightening and reduction in fine lines. In spite of this, I was looking forward to my second round because it's an easy to inject product with plenty to treat with, being that there is 5 ml of product, as long as I am more mindful with application.

I injected my lips first, then proceeded to treat my forehead with a more conservative hand than the first time. My next area I treated was under my eyes, mainly injecting just above my orbital bone to avoid bruising. I then treated the crease on my chin with 4 injections spaced out evenly. I decided to treat the rest of my face using points that would allow product to spread for optimum treatment.

I did not experience any long lasting swelling or irritation. Once again I was wowed by just how silky smooth my skin feels, I also noticed that my skin was more radiant, like a good hydrating mask can give. So far lasting for days after the procedure.

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway