Fibroblasting NLFs and DAOs

  Back again with some fibroblasting where I burn tiny holes into areas of my face I want tightening. Thanks to gravity not being my friend, I have laxity in my skin, especially my nasolabial folds and marionette lines. 

From research, to tighten lines it is best to fibroblast on either side of the line so that the skin can tighten between the burns, thus reducing the wrinkle. So that's what I did by creating a couple of rows of burn dots running along both sides of my NFLs, I then proceeded to continue down my marionette lines, concentrating on the looser skin from the corners of my mouth. 

I find that resting my elbow on a firm surface makes the procedure easier. That first dot after each break is the hardest, but once I get on a roll it becomes easier.

Next time I fibroblast, probably in a month's time, I plan to do my upper lip lines. For this I will definitely numb!

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

  1. Where can I purchase this device?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kyra, I bought this one from AliExpress. It is just a 'mole pen', whereas there are plasma pens available that have claims of being less damaging to the skin. Many arguments go back and forth on whether or not the expensive ones are any better than cheap version. I decided to just opt for the mole pen to see if I would even use it often enough to invest in a plasma pen. I'm still unsure, lol. Sorry if I just confused you more.
      Thank you for reading xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway