PDO Threads in My Lips

 Yes, you read that right. I inserted PDO threads into my lips. I must be a glutton for punishment! I used my favourite sized threads 30 gauge by 25 mm, a smaller size would have fit into the lip areas better, however shorter threads can be a bit temperamental and often don't stay in place and follow the needle out. An issue I don't want to deal with, to be honest because I don't want to waste threads.

This was not an easy procedure for me. It is quite a painful area to pierce with a needle. Also the contours of the lips can make getting into the right plane more difficult. I even broke through my inner lip twice!

So why did I do it? To try and rejuvenate my aging lips with collagen building. A couple of bruises later and discomfort for a few days when eating, I really hope doing this to myself was worth it, lol. As I've said before, patience is important and it takes many threads to improve the skin. Let me tell you, I am not looking forward to doing this again. That numbing cream will have to be used next time!

Check out my Link.Tree for socials and affiliates :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway