New Years Eve FOTN

New Year's was celebrated as a family event this year. We went to a small country town only half an hour away, where a street carnival was held. It was only a small affair, but it was nice having some family time. We were home before 11:30pm, meaning we could watch the fireworks coverage on tv, followed by some 80s music clips, lol. My makeup for the night was quite simple. Neutral, yet some sparkle for the eyes, and some colour on the lips, made up my look for a laid back NYE.













Makeup used:




Instead of applying foundation, I wore Suntanned Sweeties Sugarbaby tinted SPF moisturiser for a natural looking sunkissed glow. (More info here)
Info on mascara, eye liner, blush, base and crease colours can be found here. They are currently my staple makeup items :)
To conceal, I used Garnier's tinted roll-on for under eyes. I often use this for blemishes, too. Not only does this conceal them, but also helps them heal faster. I bought this from Priceline for $15, I believe.
HiFi Cosmetics Crystal Moon eye shadow on my lids, applied over Silk Naturals Stick Em Eye Primer. I LOVE the mineral makeup company, HiFi Cosmetics. In fact, I will have a review coming in the near future.


Custom lipstick care of the talented Michelle from Ritual Eyes. It is a gorgeous watermelon colour in a cute pink chrome tube.





A nice stress free night, beginning with my simple makeup look :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!