Night Out- FOTN

Not a common occurrence is going out for the night. I'm too old to go on pub crawls regularly, but once in a while is ok :) I love to have fun dancing, and even more so, I love an excuse to go all out with my makeup.






















What I used:




More info can be found on EDM Intensive foundation, Majorca Majolica eye liner, Mirenesse Sexy Secret mascara, Silk Naturals Stick Em eye primer, shadow base colour and EDM Walkee Talkee blush here.


Finishing powder used is The All Natural Face's Vegan Mineral Glow in Apricot Kisses. This powder has many uses, but I like to use it as a finishing powder. It gives me a peachy glow, which seems to compliment my skin tone.


Lid colour is a random eye shadow created by mixing similar shades of sample eye shadows. 




Crease colour is Pure Fusion's Matte Deep Moss eye shadow. A dark olive green. This eye shadow goes on quite dark, but is easy to blend out.





Well, the night was fun..recovery seems to take longer these days, tho :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!