Blog Sale!


I was able to get my hands on a job lot of lovely Smashbox goodies. I can't keep everything for myself, so I decided to see if I could clear some of my stash through a blog sale. While I was at it, I had a much needed clean out of my makeup collection, and have added some items here. 
This is my first blog sale, so here goes...

Blog sale rules:
- Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis. I will not be reserving products.
- Open only to Australia Residents.
- I will only accept Paypal or bank deposit (payment must be cleared before post)  
- All sales are final (no returns). Please ask me any questions at all you may have about the product before offering to purchase.
-By being a follower on my blog, and sharing on your own blog or facebook page, you will receive free postage, please note that this does not include express/registered post, these will be provided at customer's cost.

For enquiries and orders please email me scentsation1@hotmail.com. 

Now for the products on offer :)




Skin tint stick (cream blush/highlighter)-$25.00
Eye shadow duo stick in Trendmaker-$15.00
Moonbeam lip gloss-$10.00
Starlight lip gloss-$10.00
Soft light blush quad in Aglow-$20.00
Eye shadow quad in Juxtapose-$20.00
Matte single eye shadow in Etch-$10.00
Lip Brilliance duo in Tempt-$15.00




Lipstick in Distortion-$10.00
Lipstick in Shade-$10.00
Eye shadow stick in Director’s Cut-$10.00
Eye shadow duo Golden/Eggplant-$15.00
Smashing Transfer Highlighter blush (sheer red)-$10.00
Lip gloss in Heat-$8.00
Single eye shadow shimmer in Taupe 2-$10.00
Eye shadow single in Vibe-$10.00
Eye shadow single in Smashing Strike-$10.00
Soft lights blush duo Sunbeam/glimmer-$15.00
Lip gloss in Protege-$10.00
Lip gloss in Savvy-$10.00
Lip gloss in Attitude-$10.00
Starlight Whitening Toning Lotion-$25.00
Self-Adjusting foundation powder in shades Dark and Fair-$28.00
Conversion Cream to powder foundation in shades 8 & 9, which are the darker tones-$28.00.
Wet/dry foundation in Cocoa (dark) and Caramel (medium/dark)-$28.00




Lipstick in Raspberry Kreme-$10.00
Lipstick in Charming (golden nude, I know this because I just had to try one of these lipsticks on, I love it!!)-$10.00
Backdrop tinted moisturiser in 6 (medium/tan)*has a cooling effect on the skin.-$18.00
Blush in Proof Sheet-$12.00
Eye shadow duo in Femme Fatale-$15.00




Eyeshadow duo in Wicked Lovely-$20.00
Mid-sized glosses in Illume and Bare-$7.00 each
Skin Tint in Bella-$25.00
Lipsticks in Expression, Nude, A-List, Premier, Debut, Resolution and Demure.-$10.00 each
Hybrid 2-in-1 colour and shine gloss in Marigold.-$10.00
Lip glosses in Cactus Flower, Red Rock and Sand-$10.00 each
Mini Lip gloss trio in Pout, Fashion and Accessories-$15.00
Eye shadow in Twilight-$10.00
Eye shadow single in Digital-$10.00
Lip pencils in Smashing Muse and Editor-$5.00 each.




Small case- $5.00
Pink/gold case $7.00
Medium case- $10.00
Large bag- $15.00
Makeup bags- $7.00
Whitening moisturiser- $25.00
Cream to Powder Conversion in 7 (medium/dark)-$25.00




Smashbox Eyelash curler -$18.00

All Smashbox items have never been used.






This kit includes Mosaic bronzer, 15ml Auto Pilot, mini mascara and Nude Rose lip gloss- $60.00



 Camourflage Crayons from The Natural Source for face and body. These are so smooth to apply. I have only swatched the ones that I have opened, some are still sealed. More info here. - $50.00.







L'Oreal Project Runway Limited Edition in Audacious Amazon's Gaze, Prestige Skin Loving Minerals baked shadow quad, Avon 24 K shadow quads in Gleam Gold and Golden Splendor. These palettes have been swatched- $5 each.



NYX Haute Jersey palette, again taken from an online store. As with the other NYX palette, I swatched powdered product, but not lipglosses.-$20.00




Mario Badescu Silver powder in 1 oz (29ml) size. This has never been used, just the label shows wear, due to getting wet. Still has foil seal, so the product has not been affected - $12.00.



Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart. This is brand new, still sealed. Only selling because I already have this shade :) - $7.00


Ps. I am also open to swaps, I'm looking for Benefit products, Inglot eye shadows, L'Oreal Infallible eye shadow in Tender Caramel,  Australis Highlighter.

Comments

  1. Hi Michelle,

    It's MACjunkie from Beauty Heaven, just wondering how much postage would be the Revlon Balm Stain? I live in QLD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, if you follow my blog and either share the sale on your blog or fb page you'll get free postage, otherwise, post cost will be $2.50. If you can email me scentsation1@hotmail.com, we'll work out payment, etc. Thanks hun
    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!