Make Up Collection

Now, I'm not sure whether this was a good or bad thing to showcase my make up collection. But here it is, none-the-less...



Here are my eye/face primers, foundations, finishing powders and concealers.



Eye/lip liners (though, there's like a whole of 4 lip liners in my collection, lol)



Not a massive amount of mascaras, but I have decided that in future, I am going to try and only have 2 mascaras. One that is in use, and another that is unopened. Just so my mascaras are fresher when in use. This is what I'm PLANNING to do, reality is another thing, lol.



Blushes and bronzer. I rarely use bronzers, so there's only one in my collection. I have to own at least one of every category ;)



Lipsticks



Lip glosses



Oops found these in another drawer, because their is no more room with the other lip glosses :/

My favourite make up items are eye shadows, the following will prove that, lol.



Maybelline Color Tattoos..yes, they needed their own pic :)



My current HG eye shadows, L'Oreal Infallible eye shadows



Mineral eye shadow samples, that I have depotted from baggies, plus various other eye shadows.



Loose mineral eye shadows in neutral, greys/silvers, blues and orange/peaches.



Greens, pinks, olives and purples.



Browns, reds, taupes, golds and matte/darks.



The loose mineral eye shadows that won't fit in the storage drawers.



Palettes





More palettes...

Well, that's my make up collection. I'm not sure if I need help, but some shopping therapy might be nice ;)

Comments

  1. WOW, that is a huge collection, especially your eyeshadow collection is impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. After reading some of your blog posts, I'm sure your collection would have me drooling :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man. I thought my makeup collection was big. I have about 2/3rds of what you have. Pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellie. I certainly have more than I need, and think that I need to start sticking to my spending ban!! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL Vicky, it is such an obsession, time to stop buying, but that won't happen, I'm afraid, hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!