EOTD

This EOTD features a shadow that unfortunately I don't know what it is! I've had this mineral make up loose eye shadow for some time. It's a shame that this colour has been lost in a drawer and has no longer has a label on the jar. It is a pretty baby blue colour, the beauty of it is not quite captured on camera.



Along with the blue, I used the usual suspects to complete my look. Neutral shadow in the top right of the MAC palette on the left I used on my brow bone, and the darkest shade of the other palette in my crease. I also used Mirenesse eye liner duo (Onyx) to line my eyes. This product has now been finished, not that I'm upset about that. As I have stated before, I don't consider it a stand-out liner. My fave lash products of the moment are the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander duo. Combined these give volume and length to my lashes, whilst giving them the blackest black colour, which is a must for me.

And, now a closer look at the hero of the EOTD....





The result:







Don't you love it when you can rediscover a beauty product..?? it's almost as good as a purchase :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway