Beauty By Nicholas Eye Alchemy

I have been waiting patiently for some time now to use the Beauty By Nicholas Eye Alchemy. I like to finish existing products before opening new ones, and it felt like the eye cream I was using was just not giving up.



Taken from Priceline- "Ditch dark circles, bags and crow's feet with instant eye candy. This highly effective formula is gentle on your delicate eye area, to instantly smooth and brighten without painful procedure."

The eye cream comes in the typical packaging of the Beauty By Nicholas range. I really like the classy look of the chrome cylinder, but I also find it inconvenient not knowing how much is left in the container. Dispensing the product can be done through the pump top dispenser.

The consistency of the eye product is that of a light weight serum. 



Although I normally love a pump top dispenser, I find that this one can get messy as the pump can squirt the product out too quickly, plus for me it's too much product for an application. I now just gently press on the pump barely making the mechanism move, I do this until I get the half a peas size needed for each eye.

Being so light weight the serum absorbs very quickly, making it a great product for day and night skincare routines.

After 3 weeks of use, there is no change to my dark circles, which I've come to expect with eye products no matter the so-called promises. I still have puffiness. What I have noticed is a tighter eye area, with my fine lines reduced thanks to plumping out this delicate area.

So far, I am not wowed by the Beauty By Nicholas Eye Alchemy. It hydrates my under eye area nicely and I am happy to finish the product, but it would have to really ramp up results for me to repurchase.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!