Lipstick Declutter Update #11

I'd like to say that I am still going strong with this lipstick declutter. I am determined to continue with it, but I am not wearing makeup as much lately, so it has slowed down some. Anyway here's the lipsticks I tried on in this update.


ColourPop Ultra Metallic in Kween

As much as this lipstick is such a stunning shade, I've made the difficult decision to declutter it. It's metallic and I just can't see myself realistically reaching for it. I've already bent the rules and kept a couple of others, so this one had got to go.

Savvy Lipgloss 

I can't seem to find a shade name for this lipgloss, but it will be staying in my collection. It's nice on its own, but it would be nice over a neutral lipstick as well.


ColourPop Lippie Stix in Flawless

I've decided to declutter this lipstick. It's a nice deep shade, but I know I won't reach for it.


ColourPop Ultra Metallic in Salt

This was a hard decision for me. I wanted to keep it, but I don't really wear metallics, and I've already kept a couple from this range, so decided that this one needs to go.


ColourPop Ultra Matte in Tulle

Wow, I look very goth and pale in this pic. Anyway, I'm not a fan of this shade, so I will be decluttering.


MUA Liquid Lipstick in Reckless

I found the formula of this liquid lipstick to set with a tacky finish, which I don't like. It is a lovely shade, but I have others with nicer formulas. Yep, this one is going.

Maybelline Color Sensation

I'm not sure on the shade name of this lip product. It's a nice pink colour, but I won't reach for it, so I will be decluttering.


NYX Lip Gloss in Amethyst

I considered keeping this lip gloss because it adds a nice tint to the lips and I could imagine it would be nice over a lipstick. I have other lip glosses that I can use in the same ways, and I don't need this one, too.


Wow, I will only be keeping one of these lip products, I'd call that a declutter  success!

My lip products now total 60.






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60- wow. I enjoyed the post, I don't wear alot of lipstick but do love gloss.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've come to enjoy wearing lip glosses again after not reaching for them for so long.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!