April 2019 Empties

As we welcome the month of May, I will show you what I finished and decluttered in April.


My basket looks quite full, but I'm sure you know by now, there's mostly decluttered products in there.


Sukin Facial Moisturiser- This is a simple cream, it's decent, but I no longer find it moisturising enough. I won't be buying again.

Moreish Cream Cleanser- My fave cream cleanser that not only cleanses my skin, but leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I am sad that I have only 2 of these cleansers left. I love them but they are no longer available.


Skinn Hydro-Vital Mask- This mask is like a gel to apply. It goes on nicely and feels cooling on the skin. My issue with it, however, is that it is hard to remove. The product is quite thick and it just sticks to the skin and face washer which is hard to clean between swipes on the face. I didn't see any great difference in my skin to warrant bothering with this mask again.

Ciencia8 Lip Correct- I really enjoyed using this serum, even the delivery is fun. You push up the bottom of the cylinder slightly, then use the roller-ball to apply product on and around the lips. I noticed a subtle reduction in the bar code lines around my top lip, plus it was very hydrating. I would consider buying this product, but it is quite pricey, so we'll see.

Simple Toner- I love this toner. I like to use it after I've cleansed my skin and find it a necessary step to prepare my skin for serums and cream/oil. Sure, it is a basic product, but does exactly what I want. I will definitely continue to buy.


I am binning mostly lipsticks, it's so good to be reducing my stash to a more manageable amount for myself.

Did you get through many products in April?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway