Nail Polish Declutter Update #17

I'm back again with another nail polish declutter update. 


Aztec Orange
Love it, keeping it!

Diamond

Although this polish doesn't look too special in this photo, it is so gorgeous in sunlight and would look so good over a base colour. Keeping!



I can't find a shade name for this Color Club polish, but I won't be keeping it. The polish was patchy to apply and I just don't need another blue that I realistically probably won't reach for.


Purple Passion is such a gorgeous purple that will be staying in my collection. I can't have too many purples apparently! 


I'm not sure what the name of this polish shade is, but I've decided that I don't need it in my stash.


Animate

This is a pretty red glitter, but it applies patchy, so I am decluttering it.

Red Hot Chilli Pepper

I didn't think I needed yet another red, but I don't actually have a shade like this metallic red, so it will be staying in my stash.


Starry Pink

I really like the glitter in this milky pink polish, but I don't need it in my life, so decluttering.

I kept 4 out of the 8, so that now makes a total of  89 nail polishes in my collection.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!