Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Golden Bar Palette

I am sure you know by now that I am addicted to the I Heart Makeup Chocolate palettes from Makeup Revolution, so when the Golden Bar Palette was released, I knew it would eventually be mine.




The gold overlay on the chocolate makes this my favourite packaging out of the I Heart Makeup eye shadow palettes on offer.

Now for some swatches.






I love the rich neutral shades. So easy to wear. They are pigmented and apply beautifully. What I don't like is that there is not one matte shade, which I find unusual for these palettes. By no means do I think that it's a bad palette. Goodness knows I have plenty of palettes to use mattes from to finish an eye look. It's just inconvenient.

Of course, I have some eye looks to show you.





Look 1






Look 2






Look 3





Look 4





Look 5


The Golden Bar may not be a one-stop palette, but it sure does have some gorgeous shades!





I'll b linking this post to Ingrid's Monday Makeup Madness :)










Comments

  1. This palette looks beautiful! I love the looks you've created! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the packaging! And the shades inside are so stunning too!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the palettes I have on display, it's just so nice! xx

      Delete
  3. Brilliant swatches, gorgeous eye looks - you're a pleasure to behold, and read Indie. I've absolutely loved all your makeup posts since you came back to blogging (thankfully!), and this one has sold me on this palette - the pigmentation is astounding and the colours are so rich and perfect for Autumn/Winter ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kat your beautiful comment just made my day, actually my week. Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. I love all of the looks that you got from this palette! It's too bad they didn't throw a couple of mattes in there. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Amy! A couple of mattes would have made this the perfect warm palette xx

      Delete
  5. this palette looks so pretty and i love the looks that you created!

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing eye looks. My most favorite one is the look number five! Perfect color combination. xx

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway