Femme Fatale Cosmetics Part 2

As promised, I am posting swatches from the rest of my order from one of my now fave mineral makeup companies Femme Fatale. There are eye shadows, blushes, illuminators and nail polishes on offer. I only purchased samples of eye shadows, which come in plastic baggies. Being quite impressed with the eye shadows, I really want to try the blushes and the nail polishes.
Now for more pics of gorgeous eye shadow swatches.

ARCHANGEL:  Pink iridescence.



CRUSADER: Yellow gold.



ENCHANTED: Foiled pink.



HIBERNATE: Grassy green.



RIPTIDE: Vibrant blue with aqua/green shift.



FOREVER LOVELY ROSE: Berry pink.




SHOOTING STARS: Lavender.



FLIRT WITH DISASTER: Deep Grape.



I came up with a couple of looks with these shadows. The following pic was me experimenting with colour, I had a lot of fun with it. I used Archangel in inner lid and centre of crease, Crusader on lid, Hibernate on the outer lid and under brow, Flirt With Disaster above and outer crease.


Next I used Shooting Stars on the inner lid, Riptide in centre and Flirt With Disaster in crease.



If you haven't already, do yourself a favour and check out the magical colours created at Femme Fatale! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway