Mineral Love Cosmetics

Mineral Love is an indie mineral makeup online store showcased on Etsy. It has such a romantic appeal, with    the soft colours, gotta love all the pinks! How could I not place an order! There are many products on offer including eye shadows, blushes, lip products, face powder and even lashes. I appreciate the pretty accurate swatches on each listing.
I ordered "small sized shadows" which are samplers in a jar, sample blush and mini lip gloss. Added to my order were 2 freebie samples in baggies..I love that she was thoughtful enough to include the sample named Michelle :)


I like the square jars, a change to the typical round ones. The labels are simple and easy to read. The glosses come in tubes with doe foot wand for application, my preferred packaging.

ZEN: Iridescent blue/green shimmer.



FRENCHY: Gorgeous fuchsia with velvety finish.



PRETTY PINK:  Warm pink colour.



CHAMELEON: Pale blue shimmer.



CLEMENTINE:  Nude peach with golden shimmer.



ELECTROLIGHT CORAL: Deep coral.



ANGIE blush:  Dusty pink.



PINK UNICORN lip gloss: Vibrant pink shimmer.


MICHELLE: Shimmery white.



JENNIFER: Pale taupe.


FOTD: I used Chameleon on inner lid, Pretty Pink on outer and Clementine on centre. I also wore Angie on cheeks and Pink Unicorn blush.




I adore the shadows that I bought. Easy to apply, beautiful colours, lovely soft colours, yet well pigmented. The lip gloss is divine, not only is the colour gorgeous, the lip gloss is a nice consistency, not at all tacky.
Yes, I would buy from Mineral Love again!

Comments

  1. I have never heard of this brand before - it looks great. And love the personal touch with the sample!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, I was really impressed with the quality of these products :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway