DB Cosmetics CC Creme

I've read some fabulous reviews on DB Cosmetics products lately. They seem to be kicking goals, especially in the foundation department. At the time of my purchase, I wasn't in need of a foundation, but I had finished a BB cream and wanted to have a back-up. I ordered the CC Creme because the BB version was out of stock online.

Taken from DB Cosmetics- "Multi-functional colour correcting formula. Minimise appearance of uneven skin tone, pigmentation, fine lines/wrinkles and tired looking skin. Infused with skin-loving ingredients for additional skin benefits."

Classy glass bottle with chrome lid and trimming.

You know I love a pump top dispenser!

Cream consistency.

My preferred way of applying this product is to dot on with my fingers, then blend with a flat top kabuki brush. Each pump does not dispense a lot of creme, so I find it easy to control the amount used.

The CC creme feels almost like a whipped consistency and glides beautifully across the skin, making blending a breeze.


The consistency is light, very much like a tinted moisturiser.

What I love is the finish. It may not cover all of my skin's flaws, but it gives me a radiance, that isn't oily. It's fresh, giving me that just-stepped-out-of-a-day-spa look.

The product doesn't feel tacky on my skin, which is great because it doesn't slip and slide.

I get a good 5 hours wear before I notice fading.

Wearing the CC creme with eye makeup, but no other face products.

I find concealer a must, especially on my dark circles. However, I do with foundations that offer more coverage, anyway.

Yes, the DB Cosmetics CC Creme is a winner for me!



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway