AM Skincare Routine 2017

I initially was going to update you on my AM skincare routine, but I last showed you my morning skincare routine at the end of last year. What???? Obviously a lot has changed since then, so this post will be my current 2017 routine.


Lately I haven't been using a cleanser in the morning, I've just been using coconut water with a small amount of salt water (not pictured) and applying to my skin using a cotton pad.

In a bottle I have some rosewater, I give myself a couple of spritzes in place of a toner.

My serum is currently the Re BFGF, it's ok, but doesn't wow me, so I'm really just finishing it off so I can start on some of my other serums.

Eye product is Ganique Paris Eye Lift Serum which is a lightweight serum that absorbs very quickly into the skin.

The moisturiser I have been using is the Sukin Supergreens.

Of course, I finish with a sunscreen and am using Sunsense Sensitive Invisible SPF. My fave!


I like to use a treatment twice a week. Most Tuesday mornings I give my skin a good scrub with Skinn DermAppeal,  love this exfoliator. Then on Sundays I like to use a mask, Sukin Anti-Pollution Facial Masque is what I have been using. 

Certainly a lot of changes since the end of last year. I will try not to leave updating my skincare routine quite so long. Stay tuned for my updated night time routine next Thursday.




Comments

  1. I am loving Sukin products, I need to try more! Great routine, in the morning all I do is wash my face with something and apply primer because I am half asleep Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Sukin are quite good for the low price point xx

      Delete
  2. I don't do too much in the morning. I wash my face and apply a moisturizer. I don't play around with my skincare too much because my skin is pretty good. I'm afraid to try out new products and have reactions. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky to not have to use much when it comes to skincare, Jennifer! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Anna, I'm more than happy to check out your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!!!!
    http://www.printland.in/blog/InviteandBidYourKithAndKinWithTheInnovativePersonalizedInvitationCards/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway