Makeup Look Featuring Project Pan Makeup #2

In my latest Project Pan update I was able to finish 3 products. Because I had to add some other products, I thought I would show you a makeup look using Project Pan and Pan That Palette items.


So, the products I used that are in my pan are as follows.

LA Colors Mineral Pressed Powder
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Milani Luminoso blush
Smashbox lip liner
NYX lip gloss

The other makeup items I used are
Covergirl Outlast Foundation
YBF Neutralizing Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
LA Girl Glide On Eye Pencil
Skinn Mascara


Of course I also used the 88 Warm Palette



Thanks for reading! xx








Comments

  1. Beautiful look, thank you for sharing. I love your lip colour, what NYX shade do you have on? I adore their products. Hope you are having a lovely weekend so far. x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The NYX gloss is in the shade Mauve xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the look you've created!

    Have an amazing day!

    xx Kris | https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bad To The Bronze and I use the same Covergirl foundation as a backup to my everyday foundation. Great look Michelle! xx

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di. I think I might have to repurchase Bad to the Bronze when I have finished a few more of the Color Tattoos that I own xx

      Delete
  4. Bad to the Bronze is a favorite of mine. Great job panning the products. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway