Project Pan 2017 Update #4

So, as the title suggests, I am going to show you the progress of my Project Pan. It's a rolling 5 pan where I'm trying to finish products and then replace them as I go. 


Here's where I was at in July.


I finished this Models Prefer foundation. It is a nice medium coverage foundation, but having no pump annoys me. I wasted some product because it was hard to control the amount of product I would dump out on a plastic tray for each application.


I have been using this Smashbox lip liner in place of a lipstick and now I'm really powering through it. I'm expecting to be almost finished, if not finished by the next update.


I am so glad to be done with this LA Girl eye liner, the only thing I liked about it was that the pencil is retractable. 


After using this NYX gloss most days for the last 2 months, I didn't think I was getting anywhere. But, after sitting the tube in a glass of hot water for a few minutes, I was relieved that I could actually see some progress.


Another product I have finished is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold. It felt great to finish another Color Tattoo because I was starting to worry that they'd go bad before I had a chance to get some good use from them. 

I'm excited that I get to replace 3 products in my project.


I use a face powder whenever I wear makeup, so decided to add my LA Colors Pressed Mineral Powder. I'd read some good reviews and since using this powder a few times, I'm loving it!


I decided to include another Maybelline Color Tattoo. This one is Bad to the Bronze and is probably my favourite. 



Now that I am almost finished with the last eye shadow that I can use as a blush from my 88 eye shadow palette that I am panning, I decided to include a blush in this project. It's the popular Milani Luminoso. I'm looking forward to actually using a blush rather than trying to fit my blush brush in a tiny eye shadow pan, lol.


I am happy that since my last update I have finished 3 more products, which brings my tally to 7 products for the year.

Thanks for reading xx


Comments

  1. Using up a color tattoo is always a victory. Im working on a Face Of Australia Budgeproof eyeshadow...Vibrant colours but no where near as good as color tattoos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the FOA eye shadow creams, I can't see myself buying any for a long time, lol xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you've done amazingly well with the colour tattoos, mines barely have a dent in them x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It helps that I use them daily as an eye shadow base, or else they's be sitting there collecting dust xx

      Delete
  3. This post is really inspiring me with my own project pan! You're doing so well, great work with the lip liner x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie, your support means a lot! xx

      Delete
  4. I like Bad to the Bronze but I feel like mine is drying out and doesn't apply nicely. Luminoso is gorgeous. Enjoy panning your products! http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer. For me, a smaller project works best for me, rather than one with a lot of products xx

      Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

Love Potion Perfume 2017 Spring Collection and Giveaway