Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

Having extremely dry lips I figured that the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask might just be the product for me.


Taken from Laneige- "Sleep-in mask for the lips, gently melts away dead skin cells leaving lips moist and supple the next morning."

Available in the flavours Berry, Grapefruit, Apple Lime and Vanilla I opted for the Apple Lime. 

The balm comes in a 20 g jar with screw top cap. Under the cap is one of those plastic removable lids. This product is quite a thick balm, but no thicker than other lip balms pots I have tried in the past. The balm comes complete with a little spatula to apply product.

The product smells and tastes tart and fruity, so good!


As the name suggests, I use this product at night. When I first started applying this lip balm, I did use the spatula. But since, I've just gotten lazy and apply with my finger. Something I've done with every other potted or tube balm I have tried in the past, lol.

I find this product so soothing, it's like a nourishing cushion for my lips. When I wake in the morning, my lips are still soft. If I'm going to wear a matte lipstick, I still have to use a lip scrub on my lips to prep them, but I don't feel like I need to rush and put a lip balm on my lips, like I often do when I first get up.

The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is a win for me!





Comments

  1. I have the berry one and it's yummy, maybe not the absolute best lip product but still really good and the smell and taste make me happy, I really like the sound of the Apple lime one so it might be next to try. I find the berry one is a bit thinner than standard lip balms I've used, it's almost like a solid gel/oil hybrid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I can imagine berry would be good, too! xx

      Delete
  2. I have a sample of the berry one and now I can't wait to try it! I didn't know it came in a variety of flavors, I definitely like the sound of the apple lime one x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!