Lipstick Declutter Update #8















Time for another lipstick declutter update. It's a project that I am glad I have taken on. I have decluttered lipsticks in the past, but by arm swatches. Trying on is a much better way of deciding whether or not I want to keep them. Oh yes, it's a much lengthier process, but one I am happy to continue.                                       

                                      
ColourPop Ultra Matte Clueless

I will be getting rid of this one, the shade is nice, but I am not a fan of the formula. 

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Silk

Although I love the Lippie Stix formula, I am getting rid of Silk because I prefer a matte finish with such a dark colour. I can apply it more precisely and if it's a formula that doesn't budge, it won't get messy.

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Arriba

Keeping this one! Although I'm not usually a fan of this formula, I really liked this lipstick and it didn't dry my lips like most of the Ultra Mattes do. Plus, just look at that gorgeous colour!

ColourPop Ultra Glossy in Fairy Floss

I never thought that I would be enjoying lip glosses again, but I liked wearing this one. Keeping it!

NYX Gloss in Real Nude

Keeping this one, too!

L'Oreal Infallible 2 Step Lipstick in Resolution Red

I have had this lipstick for years, and have barely reached for it in that time, so it is really time to go.

Maybelline Lipstick in Hot Plum

This is such a stunning shade, it will definitely be staying in my stash.

ColourPop Ultra Glossy in Fairy Floss

This is getting crazy, I want to keep this gloss, too!

This update had me keeping 5 lipsticks out of the 8 I tried, I wouldn't call that a failure.

My lipstick tally is now at 54





Comments

  1. I don't know if it's the lighting, but that L'Oreal Infallible shade appears patchy on your bottom lip. It's a nice colour, but as you said, if you haven't used it then it's time to bin it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the flash, Shell. I really should let liquid lipsticks set before taking pics. Oops! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway