Minenssey Brightening Mask

When I was invited by beauty website Beautyheaven, to trial the Minenssey Brightening Mask, I was quick to respond with an emphatic yes, well I emphatically clicked the accept button, anyway. Anything with the word "brightening" appeals to me.

Minenssey Sydney is an Australian brand that uses ingredients taken from our vast wilderness. I love this concept!

Taken from Minenssey- "The Minenssey Brightening Mask is a stimulating cocktail of Moonstone extract, Snow Flower along with black and white clay mix to nourish, balance and brighten the skin. It's suitable for all skin types as a luxurious remedy for dull, uneven or tired complexions and as a restorative for radiant light reflective skin."


When I received the mask I was in awe of the gorgeous luxe packaging. The black soft touch box with the silver lettering looks so classy. I almost expected a bright light and music playing upon opening the box, which comes complete with a magnetic closure. Just as impressive were the beautifully presented single use pods.

There are 9 pods included in the pack and each one is encased in foam with velvet feel top layer. Also included is a brush to apply the mask.

 
The mask has a rich consistency which is on the creamier side, rather than thick clay. It has a pleasant light, sweet floral scent. 

Each pod contains plenty of product to cover face and neck. Possibly enough for 2 face applications, but of course I applied all in one luxurious layer. I did use the brush the first time, yes I felt fancy but found it quicker just to use my fingers to apply. The mask felt comfortable on my skin, it didn't dry tight and did not feel like it was going to crack like a lot of clay masks I have tried in the past.


The recommended time to leave on the skin is 20-30 minutes. I tried both leaving on for 30 minutes and leaving on for 1 hour. There were no adverse reactions leaving on for longer. I received the same results leaving on for the recommended 30 minutes.

After easily removing the mask with a wash cloth, my face looked clearer and more radiant. I have had an issue with congestion of late and my skin looked more refined with my pores looking cleaner. My skin was also so soft.

The Minenssey Brightening Mask certainly did not disappoint. It not only is presented beautifully, but works to brighten the skin as promised. A win for me!


Comments

  1. Sounds like a winner Indie. I'm so glad you had positive results. I'm like you in being sold when I see for brightening :) Freaky xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Freaky. I am always on the hunt for some skin brightening, lol xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great mask, I enjoyed reading your post.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty amazing, Jennifer. Thank you so much for reading xx

      Delete
  3. Lucky you IndieAna. They sound great and so generous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Okatko. Yes, I was very fortunate! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway