December Empties

As we say good-bye to 2018 and hello to the new year, I need to show you my December empties.



Once again I'm not breaking any records with the amount of products I used up. In fact, I don't even have that many decluttered products. I'll show you.



Beauty By Nicholas Eye Alchemy- This is an eye serum that is hydrating and absorbs really well.
Repurchase? This product did not do anything noticeable for my under eye area. My hunt for my holy grail eye cream continues.

Beauty By Nicholas Omega Hydroxy- This serum is an alpha hydroxy powerhouse, potent, yet I did not experience any adverse reactions. It's an easy step that I added to my night time skincare routine.
Repurchase? I believe I will see this serum again in my future. I loved it! The serum really helped with the texture on my skin, also I noticed visible improvements in skin congestion. The only reason why I haven't bought one yet is because I will be starting another active which will be too much to combine with this one.

Moreish Cream Cleanser- A long time firm favourite that I have declared my love in empties posts many times.
Repurchase? I would if I could.

Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturiser- My daughter loves this day cream, so I decided to give it a try for myself. It's quite light and is better for my skin in warmer months when my skin doesn't feel as dry.
Repurchase? I found it to be ok, nothing special, so I wouldn't repurchase. Also at 29 ml, it's quite small and I finished it rather quickly, so not very good value for money.


Gold Mask Gold Essence Sheet Mask- This sheet mask has really cool gold packaging, but that's as far as my excitement went. It was nice and hydrating, but nothing special.
Repurchase? There's so many sheet masks I want to try that I won't be purchasing this one again.


Maybelline Colossal Big Shot Mascara- I must admit that I was excited when I actually needed to buy a mascara, not one I had been hoarding forever because of a massive stash. Nope, I needed one and although it was hard to choose from all the drugstore mascaras, I was drawn to this one. Yes, that gold packaging with purple writing drew me in. Thankfully, I really liked the volume and length this mascara provided. It also didn't smudge on me throughout wear.
Repurchase? Yes, I would buy again, but there's so many I still want to try before settling on just one mascara.

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner- This liner has a fine brush tipped applicator that provides an opaque black line. It's easy to use, so if I can use it, anyone can, lol.
Repurchase? Probably. I am currently using some gel liners at the moment and don't want to risk them drying out, so I won't be buying any black liquid liners for a while.

BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner- This liner has been sitting in my stash for a very long time, I don't know how I missed it, but I started using it once the Master Precise ran out. It is very similar, if not slightly blacker, but I only got a couple of uses out of it before it dried up.
Repurchase? I don't buy from BH Cosmetics as much any more, so probably not. I just don't think to add any of the liners to my cart.



I'm decluttering 2 eye shadow palettes from my collection. The BYS Neutral Charm palette is my fault for not using it. I've had it for years and swatched it many times, but not applied to my lids. Such a shame because all of the metallic shades are really nice, but unfortunately there is a weird bumpy texture on one of the shadows, so it's time to go.

I can't believe I'm getting rid of the UD Theodora palette because I love the packaging, but I didn't love the palette and I don't have room to display another one. What I did do, is remove a couple of shades that I did like and swap them with a couple from the Glinda palette. Out of the 2, the Glinda packaging won over this one.

Also decluttering a single UD eye shadow. I don't reach for singles often and this shimmer cream shade is one I never use.

The Botani Radiant Rose Mask has to go, it's gotten old and I just didn't like it. I used the mask a few times and it did zero for me, which is disappointing.


Just a handful of nail polishes and lipsticks to throw away this time. With this hot weather, I have hardly been wearing makeup.

Thanks for reading and thank you so much for your support. Happy New Year xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!