Revolution Peanut Butter Cup Palette

Thankfully I've been able to start playing with makeup again. It's Summer here in Australia and the weather has been very hot this year and applying makeup was just not a priority, besides, it would have just melted off my face.

First on my new-palettes-to-try list was the Peanut Butter Cup palette from the Revolution I Heart Makeup line.

The cute packaging gets me every time!

As you can see, it's a very yellow/orange toned palette.




Swatching the shades didn't excite me. I mean, they weren't bad, but I wasn't wowed by them, in fact the colours weren't really speaking to me. 

Well, my attitude changed when I began applying these shadows. The mattes were easy to use and most of the shimmers needed help with a sticky base, but I use one on my lids anyway, so that isn't an issue for me.

Here's the looks I created using this palette





I actually really love this palette, so I'm keeping it for more than just its looks, lol.











Comments

  1. Oh, it's been awhile since I tried their Chocolate palettes. The cranberry one is on my wishlist. This one looks good too, I'm glad you liked it.

    Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shades and the looks you've created with this palette. I don't have anything from Makeup Revolution as of yet!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indie, you make me wish I didn't have too many eyeshadows already!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!