January Empties

Well, it seems like this year is going to pass me by quickly again. Normally the school holidays drag towards the end, but not this year. I can't believe the kids are back at school already, although I can't complain about the quiet.


I sound like a broken record, but yet again, not a lot of finished products for the month of January.


Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sheet Mask- This sheet mask was an ok fit, the eye holes are a little smaller than I am used to, but I was still able to wear it. My skin was nicely hydrated after use, but nothing amazing.
Repurchase? Even if I loved this sheet mask, I don't think I would buy it again because I was not a fan of the fragrance, as it has a chemical kind of scent.

Simple Facial Toner- As the name suggests, this toner is a no-frills product. It may be basic, but it works well to remove any last impurities left after using cleanser.
Repurchase? I have a few back-ups because this product is a staple in my routine.

The Ordinary Glycolic Toner- This toner is a chemical exfoliator that is gentle enough to use daily, preferably in the pm.
Repurchase? Already sorted, I have a back-up because I love this product.

Niod Mastic Must- This is a deep cleansing mask that I bought way too long ago and only opened within the last 3 months, oops! 
Repurchase? This product worked ok, but nothing special, especially for the price-tag, you can probably guess that I won't be buying again.

As usual some products I am binning thanks to both of my lipstick and nail polish declutter series.


I am decluttering 2 eye shadow palettes. I haven't used them, but wasn't impressed with the way the shadows swatched, so saying goodbye.

And there's my empties for another month. Hopefully next month I'll have more to show because I have a few products running low.

Thanks for reading xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!