Lipstick Declutter Update #18

This is my 3rd last lipstick declutter update, I can't believe that this series is nearly finished. I'll show you what I will be keeping.


NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Apple Crisp

As much as I think this is a gorgeous red, I just know I won't reach for it because it is glossy, so will quickly say goodbye before I change my mind.


ColourPop Lippie Stix in Frenchie

I love the shade, enjoy the formula, yes, keeping!

Mirenensse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in Tokyo

This is a nice shade, but I don't need it in my collection.


MAC Huggable Lipcolour in Love Feeling

Although this is an orange shade, I find it wearable and it's such a nice formula, so it's staying in my stash.


Ulta3 Lipstick in Cherry Wine

Another red shade that is quite nice, but I'm going to declutter it because I don't need it.


ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in London Fog

I love the Ultra Satin formula and this shade is stunning, so I will be keeping it.


ColourPop Ultra Matte Last Dance

I like the shade, but unfortunately this matte lipstick has a chemical smell that has changed since new, so it's time to go.


ColourPop Ultra Matte in More Better

I so love this plum shade, so I will be holding onto it.


JD Glow CosmeticsLiquid Metallic Lipstick in Rosie

I'm not a fan of the formula of this metallic lipstick, so have removed it from my collection.


Lime Crime Velveteen in Low Cut

I quite like this shade, so it will be staying in my collection.

Now that I have kept another 5 lip products my collection now consists of 91.

Comments

  1. My youngest daughter is nicknamed Rosie and she would love the JD Glow CosmeticsLiquid Metallic Lipstick in Rosie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly a pretty colour and definitely a gorgeous name, Fawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!