Lipstick Declutter Update #19

I know I posted a lipstick declutter just over 2 weeks ago, but I only have enough lipsticks for a couple of more updates. Being so close to finishing this try-on lipstick declutter makes me eager to finalise my lipstick collection.

NYX Lipstick Suede in Life's a Beach

This is not a shade for me, definitely decluttering.

NYX Liquid Suede in Run the World

This is such a fun purple, but I don't think it suits me at all, so I will be decluttering this one also.

Lime Crime Liquid Lipstick in True Love

Unfortunately this shade was not true love for me. I will be removing it from my collection.

Amuse Matte Lips

This lipstick doesn't have a shade name. It is far from matte. I quite like the shade, but the formula is just too creamy so I will be decluttering it.

Give Me Glow Liquid Lipstick in Fireside Flirting

This is a hard one because it's a formula I love and the shade is so easy to wear, but it's so old, I really have to bin it.

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Brunch

This is such a fun shade. I do really like it and will keep it for now.

Lime Crime Velveteen in Red Velvet

Love it, definitely keeping it!

So only keeping 2 lipsticks from this declutter brings my collection to 93 lipsticks. 

Stay tuned for my FINAL lipstick declutter update! :)





Comments

  1. I'm glad you kept that last one, it was my favourite out of them all on you! You're doing a great job decluttering! :)


    Hope that you have a lovely weekend ahead of you! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Lime Crime Red Velvet somewhere, this reminds me to try finding it! I need to do a declutter myself lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway