Nail Polish Declutter Update #18

Time for another nail polish declutter update. I have so many to go and feel that I should be applying more times in a week/ Oh well, I'll get there eventually, I guess.

Shatter The Scales

The shimmery blackened teal of this OPI nail polish is cool, but I just don't like the formula. It's thick and hard to apply plus drying time is very slow. Decluttering.


No shade name for this polish, but I don't need another glittery red shade, Decluttering.

Hue Are You?

I really like this chocolate-y brown, it's staying in my stash.

Oriole

I am no longer a fan of the feather nail, so I am decluttering this nail polish.

Shrimp on the Barbie

This orange with golden shimmer polish is gorgeous. I have so many orange shades, but I can't bear to part with it. I will keep it for now.

Are Mermaids Real

This mauve shade has a gold shift and is gorgeous. Keeping!

Man of La Mancha

I like this orange, but I don't need another shade like this one in my collection so I will be decluttering.

Pink Cosmo

This polish doesn't look anything special in the photo, but it actually has a mauve shift and would look beautiful over an opaque base. Keeping this one.

Mermaid Tale

The glitter in this polish is so pretty, but it's patchy to apply so I've decided to declutter it.

Keeping 4 more polishes means my collection is now at 93






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!