CelestaPro Unboxing

Like all online shopping addicts, I get a nice dose of dopamine when a parcel arrives, today was no exception when I received some exciting goodies from South Korean online store Celestapro. Products on offer range from skincare to haircare to injectable products. Shipping is US$50. Sounds steep, especially when converting to our struggling Aus dollar. However, for me it's worth it because the cost of in office procedures far outweighs DIY and these products are MFDS approved (Korean version of FDA) so are safe to use.

Anyway, back to my parcel of goodies....


The products I ordered were as follows

Save Our Skin Pack which includes 3 Dermagen Masks, Miracle BR and a Bio Needle
Bentpla Gel (for bruises)

Stay tuned for future reviews and procedures. I really need to create a schedule, especially for the injectable products because some procedures need both a regime and time between treatments. For instance I really want to inject Miracle L which needs a course of 4 maybe 5 rounds and need to be a month apart. This is going to take some planning! Lol.

I am now an affiliate with CelestaPro so feel free to use Indie10 for 10% off your order!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway