Round 2 Hyaron and Threads in Chin and Brows

I apologise for my lack of posts, I had to halt my DIY beauty journey because not only had I underestimated the mammoth task of moving after being in one location for 20 years, but this occured during the biggest flood in my home town since the 1800s. Thankfully, things are now getting back to normal, including getting Nbn internet after 3 l o n g weeks, lol. 

I figured it was now time to pick up a syringe again and try and improve my skin. As a beauty DIYer I have to expect that not everything will go as planned and my DIY day did not go as smoothly as my other procedures to date.

Beginning with injecting Hyaron. I obviously am no expert but the needle tip just did not feel right. I persevered with a few injections but then changed the tip which felt sharper and better to inject. However, this did get me a little flustered and I wondered why I had product left at the end when I had added 2 more injection points. I assume that when I was having trouble with the needle I wasn't injecting the full 0.2 ml. Note to self, change out a needle as soon as you have trouble with it next time (smacks forehead)

Now the threads weren't too difficult, but because the skin I was inserting them into were more contoured surfaces than I had previously done. I had to go slower and have experienced more discomfort afterwards. My face has felt more tender.

On the grand scale of things, not a big deal but it can reduce confidence effecting the overall experience. With time I come to realise that it was still a successful result and something I can learn from. 



*Please note that I am not a doctor, nurse or aesthetician. Anything shared is not for educational purposes but to document my own experience for future reference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil

New Year's Resolution: A Giveaway!

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Palette and Giveaway